Thursday, February 21, 2013

IT'S OFFICIAL!!


Sorry for the late post, but it has truly been a hectic day.  I've been working round the clock (literally no sleep) on my website theHOAJ.COM and also making changes to this blog.  Also, today I dragged toted my youngest son (Jaden) with me on a couple stops to visit a few vendors to prepare for my design presentation today.   Let's just say he wasn't a happy camper (kept me really busy.)

Besides all of that..I have good news! Remember the fashion show I blogged about here.  We'll, it's official!  Project Runway is in full effect!  A&A Boutique will be using my space design for their upcoming spring trends fashion show.  The boutique is a high end consignment shop that features authentic luxury fashions. 

Here's a peak at some of the decor elements I will incorporate at the show: 


 







It was so nice meeting the ladies and I am so excited to be working with them! I will be blogging more details about the show and more about the shop owners as well. They are true fashionistas and have an inspiring story behind their "double" life.

So Excited!
So Exhausted!
What a Day!
Goodnight!

Live & LOVE,
J.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...