Tuesday, February 19, 2013

PROJECT TEASER



Today has been an exciting day!  Through my little network on Facebook, I was able to land an opportunity to present my event designs for an upcoming fashion show here in my area.  It was so nice talking to the representative handling the show.  Their vision for the show falls right in line with my ideas.  For those of you who know me well,  know that I absolutely LOVE to coordinate fashion shows.  I can remember putting together little shows as a young girl for my family.  Living out my childhood dreams surely brings me fulfillment.

The meeting is on Thursday and I already have a TON of ideas for the show.  I will give you ALL the details on Friday.  I am dying to tell you more!  Keeping my fingers crossed that they accept my ideas.  

The meeting is on Thursday and I already have a TON of ideas for the show.  I will give you ALL the details on Friday.  I am dying to tell you more!  Keeping my fingers crossed that they accept my ideas.  

Wish me luck! 

Live & Love,


J.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...