Tuesday, March 12, 2013

IN MY HOUSE: THERE'S A RAY OF SUNSHINE

Happy birthday to my youngest son.  He is four years young today.  Just last week my oldest son turned 6.  It's a mazing how they grow up so fast...
  

and before you know it they will be adults.  

Until then, I will cherish each morning as he sneaks in my bed and lays beside me.  I wake up and he is right there like a lonely puppy.  I call him my little "teddy bear."

As we wake he anxiously awaits for his warm cup of milk with his choice of chocolate or strawberry syrup (in some cases a mixture of both depending on how he feels.)  If he doesn't get his morning fix he's a cranky little boy throughout the day.



As I lay him down to sleep we say our prayers and him and his brother get their special kisses at night.  I will miss these moments. 

Happy Birthday Son.

Live & Love Mom.   




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...