Saturday, March 2, 2013

PROJECT RUNWAY SNEAK PEEK


Hello Friends!
 
Hope your weekend is going fabulous.  Mine has been pretty hectic, but exciting.  This week I will be gearing up for my "Project Runway" mission.

MY MISSION? design a fabulous fashion show event for A&A Boutique's Spring Trends Fashion Show.

I wanted to give you guys a sneak peak of the plans that I have in store.



The fashion show will take place at A&A Boutique this upcoming Friday here in the Wesley Chapel Area.  The decor plan will incorporate an outdoor lounge with cool inflatable furniture and an indoor outdoor runway made of clear vinyl sheeting in the shape of, my signature, "J" of course. 






The mood will be Vintage Chic meets New York Fashion Week.  The visual ambiance will be a bold black and white with fun elements of color, glam, and a few surprises here and there.





I will be posting lots and lots of pictures and DIY projects that you won't want to miss out on.

If you live near by, hope to see you there!

Live & Love,

J.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...