Friday, March 22, 2013

Style Release:



Today is an exciting day for celebrity stylist June Ambrose.  If you stalk follow her on Instagram like I do, you would be counting down with her the debut of her long awaited shoe line for Theme on HSN. 






Each piece, named after legendary fashionistas, is part of a collection fused with a blend of bold colors, neutrals, and patterns that would create a chic yet classic statement in any women's wardrobe.  Ambrose not only thought of affordability, she carefully considered a women's needs and comfort while designing the shoe.  Her sandals are made wide for summertime feet swelling and her heals have that extra cushion we need when we're walking around the town.

 



SHOE CRUSH!
I have a little crush on "Faye"...the shoe that is.  How funny, I thought I was the only one that had names for my shoes.  I can talk with them all day long. Miss "Faye" is my favorite hands down from the collection.






I would rock her out with a nice black leather jacket or pant with matching gold accessories.  For the perfect Easter look, I I would pair her with a crisp clean white dress, plum accessories, and a sun hat to match.

Be sure to visit HSN.com to preview the entire collection of June Ambrose's highly anticipated shoe collection.  

Let me know what you think and which is your favorite.

Enjoy Your Weekend!

Live & Love,


J.

Images courtesy HSN

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...