Thursday, April 4, 2013

KATE the MANNEQUIN TURNS 22

A Tea Party for Kate


Hello Darlings!  I have finally been able to do a little catch up since my last event.  After an event there is always so much to do.  I did a little cleaning, reorganizing, photo editing, posting, and the list goes on and on.  Koodles to other bloggers out there in blogger world that are able to do it all with out a hitch.  I am still a bloggy virgin...I will soon get the hang of it. 


 
Okay, now here's the scoop on what I've been up to. Over the past 2 weeks I have been preparing an event for A&A Boutique. During the planning of this event there has been a ton of DIY action going on and I've been dying to reveal my projects to  you.  The event was hosted on April Fools day (this is no fool) at the boutique.  The guest of honor was none other than the very fashionable Miss Kate. Did I ever mention that Kate was not of the human species? Well, to break it to you lightly, she's a Mannequin...and a fabulous one at that!






Miss Kate turned 22 years young on April 1st and many of her friends came out to celebrate with her. 















I got to dress up and wear a really big purple hat, eat fancy treats like cucumber sandwiches and mini cupcakes, and I tried out a few new teas (and took a few home too...shhhh).



















There were even lots of giveaways.  This lucky lady won a brand new Coach bag ($300 value just in case you were wondering). 



 

All in all, it was such a pleasure styling the decor for Kate's party.  My little "Momma Mia" wants me to have a tea party for her and her friends.  Kate's party gave me lots of inspiration for a kids version.  Until that happens, I will continue to hoard collect tea pots, and plan away in my big purple hat!  Hope you enjoyed the decor as much as I had fun putting it all together.




Want to see more of the event?  Visit our tea party album on Facebook.com/theHOAJ and don't forget to like us!

We would also like to give a special thanks to Living Stone Photography for sharing their photos with us. Be sure to visit their site as well.

 
Live & Love,

J.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...