Tuesday, February 19, 2013

COLOR TIME!


Custom Color Pages

 

Have you been to the Crayola website?  We'll if you haven't, head on over.  They have an awesome website filled with lots of fun stuff for kids.  When I was searching for coloring pages for the Coloring Kit Project, I came across this site.  I was able to upload a photo of my kids and print out a custom coloring page.  It added a personal touch to the project and made great conversation! 






Here's a picture of what it looks like during the process.  I uploaded a picture of my son.  Pretty kid friendly as well 


Instructions:

1.  Click on the direct link to the Lights Camera Color link below:

2.  Register a Free account

3.  Upload Photo

4.  Decorate

5.  Print for Free using code PR24QCHT  




Enjoy!

Live & Love,

J.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...